Want home delivered meals, but want guaranteed freshness? Kitchfix has got you covered! Previously, known as CJK Foods, Kitchfix is founded by Chef Josh Katt and has made quite a name for itself in the Chicagoland area. The concept of Kitchfix evolved after Chef Josh’s experiences in an after school cooking program in 2010 as well as a personal chef.
As a personal chef, Chef Josh had to accommodate a family’s needs for an anti inflammatory diet.This diet emphasizes the use of whole, unprocessed foods such as fresh, organic fruits, vegetables, and meats, and avoids inflammatory ingredients such as dairy, gluten, soy
Kitchfix cares about:
- Flavor: By using innovative culinary practices, superfoods work well together with a variety of flavors and textures; Chef Josh Katt is passionate about experimenting with different techniques and cuisines
- Nutrition: the most nutrient densed foods are used in the superfood dishes; Kitchfix’s nutrition philosophy is based on progressive nutrition research and with the help of Jenny Westerkamp, Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Animal Welfare: Use only the highest of standards for chicken, pork or poultry; ensured that beef is from a grass fed company, with no added hormones or antibiotics; opt for cage free pork and poultry, which is better for the environments and users’ overall health
- Local Economy: supportive of local food movement; proudly working with local farms, G7 Ranch Gunthorp Farms
- The planet: With a rooftop garden, Kitchfix is able to grow their own organic ingredients while adhering to sustainable farming, reducing their carbon footprint; Kitchfix’s farmers adhere to environmentally conscious practices as well
- Neighbors: With half of staff hours dedicated to employing from the Cara Program, Kitchfix is able to contribute to the growth of Chicagoland’s economy, providing employees the opportunities to escape from poverty and homelessness
- You: By providing superfoods that meet Kitchfix’s superstandards, customers are guaranteed to receive the best nutrition with the best flavor
- Wednesday evening for Monday delivery
- Friday evening for Tuesday delivery
- Sunday evening for Wednesday or Thursday
Have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact Kitchfix! Have you personally ordered from Kitchfix? What was your experience like?